Get a birds’-eye view of the world from a parasail. It’s an exhilarating experience that sees you launched off the back of a high-speed boat while attached to a large parasail. You sit comfortably in a harness while enjoying the sea breeze and brilliant views. Plus, you won’t necessarily have to get wet. Once your flight time is over, you’ll be gently guided back to the boat for landing. It’s a great activity for most of the family, although there is generally minimum age and weight restrictions. However, paragliding can also be a great option for people with disabilities.
The ride on Banana Boat Water Sports that can carry from 2 to 20 persons, this timeless classic and perfect for large groups or families that wish to ride together, suitable for all ages, definitely one to try if you have not already done so.
Tube Boat is fun for the whole family—and it’s a great way to introduce your kids to the boating lifestyle. The Tube Boat can carry 1, 2, 3, and 4-person riders, this timeless classic and perfect for large groups or families that wish to ride together, suitable for all ages, definitely one to try if you have not already done so.
Definitely one for the thrill seeker. One of the top activities is the Fly Fish ride. Carrying from 2 to 6 persons, lying on your stomach or back simply try to hold on as the fish lifts out of the water and flies !! Being pulled along by our speed boat creates the aerodynamics for the Fly Fish to lift out of the water and fly, whilst maintaining your safety at all time.
Water ski is becoming fashionable again. Exercise all parts of your body whilst being towed at high speeds, you do not have to be an expert as our fully qualified trained staff will guide you through the essential basics so that you are able to enjoy this activity.
Knee-boarding, a simplified version of water skiing but on a single board and on your knees. Ride backwards, do surface spins, maybe a small jump here and there let your skill levels help you get the most from this ride.
Swim With Dolphins
Aqua Park is very popular for its water slides, varied swimming pools, and diverse range of sports and different activities for people of all ages. You will find something for everyone at the Aqua Park, whether you are planning an activity holiday or a family vacation combined with a most exquisite theme of water sports and leisure.
Naama Bay to the Near and Far Garden, passing over the top of the breathtakingly beautiful coral reefs of the Red Sea. Enjoy the views from the glass bottom boat as you see the underwater marine world without getting wet.
- Covid-19 precautions : Special health and safety measures apply.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide : English , Russian , Italian
- Pickup included : Pickup is available from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. The pickup point will be at the main entrance of the “Main Gate” hotel.
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional tour leader
- Any additional expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you will be provided either with a complete refund or a rescheduled date
- This is a private tour, so only a single group will participate in the activities offered
- A paragliding only tour option is available